Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Fiance [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Yuurei
Konoha Nin
Yuurei

The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 9:52 am

Yuurei had wondered if his friend was alright; when he asked him he had waited for an answer, but he had gotten one that he didn't think would come his way. He looked at the teenager as he spoke rudely to him. He sighed as he shook his head with such an answer, which allowed him to stand up tall. He scratched his head for a second as he closed his eyes as well. He was trying to stay calm, which he knew he could do without a problem. That was when he heard Gin ask a question, which caused him to open his eyes and smiled at him. He just turned his back on the Katsu because he didn't want his help.

"Well, at least you're good enough to speak like that. Still, I guess we can go get the man now," he said as he moved away from his partner. He could have only wondered how the medical ninja was feeling like. It seemed like helping him out was a bad thing, but he couldn't help it. He needed to make sure everybody was okay, but he figured he would allow it to happen, so their pride wouldn't get hurt. He just made his way towards the edge of the ship as he had made sure to prepare a bridge between the two boats. "Three more people to take down," he thought to himself as he started running on the branch.

He was drenched right now as it was still pouring above them. He shook a bit as he jumped off the branch he was on, and onto another one. He noticed that the people on the ship were trying to move away from the ship, but he knew it was too late for any of that. Yuurei had made his way to the pirate's ship as he landed on their deck and looked over to the helm. He could see one of them just trying to turn the ship and he figured that now was a good time to finish this. The wood on the ship didn't have anybody's chakra on it, which meant they were just regular wood.

This was quick and easy because it meant he was planning on spiking the whole entire ship. The Senju had started to perform hands seals as he looked at the one non pirate that was visible. He was planning on making spikes everywhere, but leave a path for Gin to follow, so he could free the man. "Mokuton: Gosunkugi Enjin," he finished saying as the wood around the ship started to grow spikes on them. The man who was holding the helm had backed up as he saw what was happening, and soon he wasn't able to move from where he stood standing.

Yuurei sighed as he couldn't believe that they were basically finished with this mission. "Well, you are safe from these pirates, but I don't think you are safe from your fiance," he looked over to the man with a smile on his face. He was glad that all of this was over with, but he was happy that nobody on the team was dead. It would have been a big blow for Yuurei's emotions and he didn't want that. Still, he needed to get stronger, and that much he could tell.

The Senju figured that Gin would be able to free the man without a problem, but he could have done that just as fast. The young ninja had moved back to his branches and started running across them. There were so many branches that closed the gap between both ships that it wouldn't have been a problem for the other two to move through. He had used his quick speed to make back to the small boat as he had looked over to Katsu as he could see that he was healing himself. "I guess he really is angry with me," he thought to himself.

Chakra: 51/70

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Gin Tamashii
Gin Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014, 7:23 pm

Gin grunted in pain as he waited for Katsu to sit up so he could explain his injury but noticing his irritated and injured state, the farmboy figured he should at least bare with his own pain for a bit until the medic dealt with his more severe damage, so he decided to pull his wet sash from his waist and wrapped it around his left elbow, he couldn't tell if it eased the pain or if it was medically correct but he needed to try something until he finished the mission and received actual medical attention.

Katsu gave the order and the two younger ninjas made their move. Gin followed behind Yuurei upon the elevated forest towards the escaping ship, but his partner was too quick to keep up with. By the time Gin closed in on the boat, he noticed the ship's deck had sprouted wooden spikes; even a ninja with average perception would notice the pathway in the spikes towards the mast.

Gin landed within a small clearing before running through the pathway, he could hear the pirates crying in pain which brought his attention back to his own pain, "Damn it!" because he was drenched, he didn't notice that he was tearing. He reached the fisherman and immediately cut the rope with a kunai. He would have carried the man back to the other ship, but the pain on his elbow wouldn't allow him, "Follow me" he said. But the fisherman refused to leave without his own lucky boat, "Sorry sir, but in this weather, you won't be able to sail it" the fisherman had no choice but to follow.

Gin led the man back to his ship; he allowed the man to take the helm and turn them around and head back, "Katus, whenever you're free, could to take a look at my elbow?" Gin asked wincing in pain as he sat by Katsu.
Back to top Go down
Nickz4444
Nickz4444

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 5:52 pm

Katsu eyed the two boys as they crossed over to the pirate ship. The mission was, more or less, over. Now they just had to return home. Katsu sighed and closed his eyes as his healing jutsu came into effect. It was a pleasant feeling, especially when compared to the agony he was in prior to the usage of the technique. Already some of the less severe breaks had been mended back into mere fractures. He focused on his chakra, trying to gauge how much he had left. It seemed to be around a quarter. He was definitely going to take a long nap when he got home.

Katsu watched as first Yuurei, then Gin came back, the missing fiancée in tow. The healing jutsu had helped to clear his mind. He begrudgingly smiled and used his free arm to give a lack-lustre wave to the boys. It was something of a mistake to let Yuurei see how pissed off he was at him. Katsu would have to learn to better restrain himself. "Sorry I got a bit snappy, I've had a bit of a bad day". He chuckled grimly. "Now that we've got the guy we should head home immediately, you can return for your boat later. Besides...". Katsu gave a sly grin to the man. "I'm sure your lover is waiting for you". The poor guy looked downwards, smiling half-heartedly.

He looked up at Gin and shrugged. "Sorry Gin, I don't have much chakra left. The only way I could tend to both our injuries, even if I have enough, would be to tend to mine first and then yours." Katsu sighed, he was exaggerating somewhat. However, he was way too exhausted to care about some burn wound. "That said, the best course of action right now would be to wash it thoroughly in cold water. I'm sure you can find plenty of that for now." Katsu turned to face Yuurei. "Which means you're the only one left to sail". The fisherman interrupted. "Actually, if you want, I could handle that myself while you guys take a breather, it's the least I could do". Katsu smiled and nodded, and the fisherman walked over to the mast and began tending to the sails. The boat groaned as it began to move.

Jutsu used:

CP: 13/50
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Konoha Nin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014, 2:47 am

Yuurei was waiting for things to get on their way. He was waiting for GIn to arrive with the man, and it didn't take long for his friend to do that. He just sighed as he didn't think this mission would be as difficult as it turned out to be. He just noticed that the man was quick to take control of this boat. The Senju didn't mind relaxing, well he would probably be helping Gin out with stuff. The rain was hitting him still, but it wasn't as bad as it was before. That was good because he couldn't stand this anymore. It was annoying that he was being hit continuously by the rain.

While he was looking off to the other ship, he heard Katsu's voice, which made him look at the man as he was apologizing to him. Yuurei just smiled at him because he was okay with what he had done. The young ninja just knew that he needed to keep to himself, and make sure that he didn't hurt anybody's pride like he had been doing. This was not the first time it happened. This was something that happened with Gin as well, and he had taken noticed on it. There was just this feeling that he had to help his teammates, if he saw that he could help them.

"Let's get you back to your woman," he said in a low voice. He was probably the only one who could hear it due to the rain. He took a seat on the deck as he wasn't tired, but bored. The boy didn't want to do much anymore, and he was happy when the man had told them that he was planning on taking over with sailing. That was good, and he could see the boat turning around. They were going home, which was good. They would be able to get the man back to the woman, and back to their village.

The boat was moving smoothly, and he looked over at the man. It seemed like he really knew what he was doing. That was good, which meant that sailing back wouldn't be a problem. He closed his eyes for a bit deciding to take a little rest. The ship sailed so smoothly that he took a nap from closing his eyes. His nap didn't take long, but it was good for a ninja. When he opened his eyes though, he noticed that they had made it back to where they had started from. He was surprised that he was out for that long, and he looked over to the man as he was tying his ship down to the docks.

Yuurei could only yawn from waking up, and he stretched his arms up into the air. This mission was a challenge indeed, but he didn't regret doing it. He got up as he looked out to the docks from the boat to noticed that the woman was there. He smiled as he could see the two making their way to each other, and then hugging each other. "I guess she isn't all that bad. At least we are all alive," he thought to himself as he figured that this mission was a done deal. Now they were going to have to head home, which would be good for Katsu since he took the major beating of this mission.
Back to top Go down
Gin Tamashii
Gin Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:41 am

Gin nodded, understanding Katsu's situation, for a moment, the farmboy felt ashamed for being selfish. Either way, he took Katsu's advice and retrieved a bucket from below deck to scoop up water from the river they were now sailing through. With a cloth, he wet it and dabbed the wound, thankfully fresh water ran through here instead of salt water.

Looking up, Gin noticed the river they were in was a different one from where they entered from; he figured it was because the rivers's waters would only run one way, heading back the way they came would be a strain on the boat and would consume more time than normal.

The rain was calming and Gin enjoyed it. The fisherman was bothered by it, most likely because he was happy enough to be able to return home safely. Yuurei on the other hand didn't seem to enjoy the weather and possibly due to so much chakra and stamina being used, he chose to take a quick nap. As much as Gin wanted to do the same, he decided to keep an eye out in case of an attack. They were still on a mission after all.

They returned to the docks where the fisherman tied down the boat and met up with his wife. Gin, all drenched and happy for a successful and exciting mission decided to hug Yuurei, thankful they were alive and still walking with all their limbs.

He wanted to give Katsu a hug but hesitated, thinking it would be weird for a teenager to hug his childish teammate. But then again, worry was gone. The day has come to an end and so has the mission and as a bonus Gin felt that the team has become closer.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance [Private] The Missing Fiance [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-