Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready or not, here UKIE comes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Vide
PostSubject: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2015, 6:48 am

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to be starting roleplaying here on US! I had checked out this site a few years ago but didn't join because of how busy I was at the time. I use to be a super active roleplayer and was involved in a variety of different sites but once my senior year of high school rolled around that kind of came to a stop.

But now my life has calmed down a bit and I realized how much I missed being on forums and roleplaying so I decided to pick it back up again, but just one site this time!

So here I am, ready to get back in the game! My fingers have been aching to write again and I really can't wait to get involved here.

My character, Ukie, has been around since I was in 7th grade (and given that I am now a freshman in college, if I'm doing my math right, that means she is six years old now). She has changed a lot over those years and developed greatly, even when I was creating her app for this site I was still adding changes. I will warn she is a total bitch but I promise you will love her!

Can't wait to get started!

Lovies!

Back to top Go down
Skare
Skare

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2015, 7:24 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2015, 7:36 am

Between this post and your application, you honestly remind me so much of my own self. I wonder if that's the case Razz. Welcome to the forum (both of you)!!! Hope to see you both stick around for a while so we can all rp together. Thanks for joining and feel to ask questions if you have any Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2015, 7:40 am

Ain't no love 'round here.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 2:57 am

Join Kumo? ^^
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 4:22 am

Welcome!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it here and join our HAPPY FAMILY! Just stay away from my sister Anna, she's weird Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 4:28 am

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I really just can't wait to start posting ^.^
Just waiting to get approved for my account!
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 5:28 am

Looks like you're ready to go!
Back to top Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 5:29 am

I am indeed! I got an open topic up too. I am still reading through the systems stuff again to make sure I understand all the training and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 5:31 am

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t15513-six-months-and-a-day-open

But here is my open topic for anyone who might want to join! Probably either a Jonin or Genin looking for a team... Trying to get her plot moving a bit
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 5:45 am

I would love to if I were in Konoha Ready or not, here UKIE comes! 287405

*messages the raikage to free me from my imprisonment*

Maybe I will just join Kumo and travel over Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 9:53 am

Welcome. Always nice to have such an enthusiastic person join the site. Enjoy your time here, and flourish.
Back to top Go down
Hiruzen
Hiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 3:29 pm

Anna wrote:
I would love to if I were in Konoha Ready or not, here UKIE comes! 287405

*messages the raikage to free me from my imprisonment*

Maybe I will just join Kumo and travel over Razz

*Whispers* Join the green side, we have plants and stuff... I'll be honest, this does not sound cool at all >^>

But Ukie, if you wouldn't mind, I can RP with you with my Nukenin.
Back to top Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 8:52 pm

Hiruzen wrote:
*Whispers* Join the green side, we have plants and stuff... I'll be honest, this does not sound cool at all >^>

But Ukie, if you wouldn't mind, I can RP with you with my Nukenin.

Yeah I would totally be down for that! I actually have some plot stuff that has Ukie getting involved with Nukenin later so starting stuff with some now would definitely work for her haha, besides her personality is probably better suited for criminal like friends
Back to top Go down
Ukie
Konoha Nin
Ukie

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 9:45 pm

http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/t15523-ukie-s-plot-page
Still working on developing it but here is Ukie's plot page! I will probably have it finished by the end of next week.
Back to top Go down
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyThu 08 Jan 2015, 11:52 pm

Ciaossu and welcome!

Also, plot-twist:

Kelcie wrote:
Between this post and your application, you honestly remind me so much of my own self.

Ukie is your evil twin, Kelcie. Ready or not, here UKIE comes! 287405
Back to top Go down
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
Hebi Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 3:01 am

wat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Ready or not, here UKIE comes! Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-