Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] Vide
PostSubject: We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm

Hiryuu and Yusuke were ready to break rules in order to get out of the village. Ishii, their sensei had pulled an extra favor from her ex to prevent the boys from doing so. Well, he wasn't really an ex, more like a stumble in the dark for a threading needle on a drunken night. But besides that, she wooed him to stay up a little later on his graveyard shift to leave the gates completely open for their departure. Hiryuu took up his belongings, an extra tote bag and some provisions in the form of dried up slices of beef. He dashed out from his comfortable quarters at the Hyuuga Compound in the silence of morning darkness, without ever waiting for Yusuke.

He'd told him to be ready, be early or he'd get left behind. The slap of feet on the ground only minutes later signaled otherwise. His  partner-in-justice was taking up the rear right behind him, ready for their journey to the the Rain Country. The duo dashed through the village with ease, jumping their way from rooftop to rooftop as they crossed out of the open village gates. Hiryuu's eyes flared1 up just as planned as Yusuke took position so they were neck and neck2.

“We have no idea who our opponent will be and I'm sure whoever it is will react to me first. There are a million other black haired and black eyed shinobi out there, but none with these pale eyes. I told you that you shouldn't wear such obvious clothing. The less this target can pick up from us, the better off we are.”

Yusuke's grin pierced right through his words. Hiryuu knew he heard him, but there was something else going on with the Uchiha this morning. Something that Hiryuu hid fairly well, but bubbled inside of his veins and muscles every minute of the day.

The itch for battle.

This mission was differed from the norm, they were going far away from home this time. The Rain Country didn't have the protection of Konoha's Elite Ninja, or the ever-watchful eye of the 'Hokage'. The Rain Country had talented shinobi no doubt, killers who were ready to strike at a moments notice. Hiryuu whispered a prayer to Kami, thanking him for blessing him with the blood of the Hyuuga for these travels. They'd need that and more if they were to remain alive and safe.

1:
2:
SC's:
Chakra:

Last edited by Hiryuu on Sat 17 Jan 2015, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 2:11 am

Yusuke looked like a sidelined NBA player. Evidently, the team he played for was the Uchiha Clan. Yusuke was wearing a short-sleeved, high-collared navy blue shirt. A large Uchiha crest was on the back of his shirt in the middle of his back. A second, smaller symbol was also on the front, over his left pec. Finally, Yusuke had a small white sash around his waist bearing the uchiwa. It was important that he looked good.

He had on white shorts that ended just above his knee. Both arms were wrapped in bandages, with small leather belts tied around his left arm over the bandages. Yusuke’s windmill shuriken was fastened to the small of his back, his trusty coil of ninja wire was tied to his right hip. A ninja pouch sat on his back left hip with his weapon holster affixed to his right thigh. As always, Yusuke’s headband remained on his forehead through no discernible means.

We have no idea who our opponent will be and I'm sure whoever it is will react to me first. There are a million other black haired and black eyed shinobi out there, but none with these pale eyes. I told you that you shouldn't wear such obvious clothing. The less this target can pick up from us, the better off we are.

Surprisingly, Yusuke was prepared. Racing throughout the forest, Yusuke smirked toward his Hyuuga partner and chimed in.

Someone didn’t get the dossier. Our target’s name is Bakuho Hakuren, he’s a medical ninja. He’s a missing nin from Hidden Rain. His medical specialties don’t make him a direct combat threat, but his experiments on corpses are the reason he was thrown out of Amegakure; apparently, they’re very powerful.

A few hours outside of Konohagakure, the two had encountered a field as the topography began changing. Yusuke and Hiryuu were walking, now, with Hiryuu keeping a lookout using his Byakugan. Yusuke, meanwhile, was running ideas through his head. The pair had spent a large portion of their journey discussing tactics, but no plan survives first contact. Whatever happened, it was going to get worse before it got better.

Back to top Go down
Hiryuu
Konoha Nin
Hiryuu

PostSubject: Re: We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 2:46 am

Hiryuu completely forgot to read the dossier simply because he'd been trying to hide it from the prying eyes of the Hyuuga Elders. Yusuke knew enough about these things, ironically he decided to use his brain when the opportunity to kick ass came up. A medical shinobi? Hiryuu had seen them around plenty of times, but their jutsu never really piqued his interest. They were known to be really evasive if they trained for combat, some of their techniques were one hit paralyzers. Hiryuu had the aid of the Byakugan and therefore aimed as any body could, except he could see the blood coursing in the veins if he willed.

“A medical shinobi should only be a threat if we can't pin him down, or at least I think that's how they work.

Hiryuu and Yusuke both came to a slow as they walked. Hiryuu monitored like a hawk1, the Byakugan keeping watch of the shift to the land. Buildings lined the horizon and the forest began to strip away from their feet, the land here was open and wide. Nothing so far. Hiryuu continued to scan.

“But really, we should start thinking about this before we walk head first into a medical shinobi. If he's been experimenting on corpses that means we'll probably face a battle that will leave us outnumbered or equally paired. Could he attack us during this time? Is that his strategy? We can win the outnumber game, but what if that's his trick?”

Some serious questions needed to be answered and Hiryuu wasn't sure Yusuke was exactly paying attention.

“I don't know of any jutsu that lets you manipulate the dead, but something that complex would require a lot of concentration. We work well together but our styles are too good at being a solo act.”

Hiryuu continued to ramble.

“I don't know, I just don't want to be surprised. I like to be prepared for anything.”

A medical shinobi that dabbled with the dead. An Uchiha and a Hyuuga as the opponents. Hiryuu's gears were turning so fast he could feel the rattling in his head. This was dangerous on so many levels. But he felt a sort of maturity attached to it. Being free from the rule of the clan, and finally being able to decide something on their own without the say of the 'Hokage'.

It was now or never.

1:
SC - 44/50:

Travel from Konoha - Arriving at Rain Country
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] EmptySat 17 Jan 2015, 3:05 am

Wow, look at you. Pride and joy of the Hyuuga clan is getting anxious,

Hiryuu intrigued Yusuke when he rambled like this. Hiryuu had a tendency to be stone-faced and by the book; it was entertaining when that mask of control started to slip. Yusuke smirked and looked out toward the horizon. The pair was nearing the Land of Rain.

I don’t know exactly what he can do, but if they’re corpses, some of your Gentle Fist techniques probably won’t be effective. No point in damaging the tenketsu around a heart that’s not beating, right? We need to focus on big attacks and aim for their limbs. Stabbing them might not put them down, but blowing a leg off sure will. My Fire Style can help with that, I think it might be useful if you stick with your Air Palm and Rotation.

Yusuke was actually composed quite professionally. He was speaking with impassioned logic and providing a solid analysis of what they were going up against. Deep down, however, there were butterflies. He was excited about this mission and he was also nervous, just like Hiryuu, but he was doing a better job of hiding. Besides, Yusuke’s excitement far outweighed his fear: he was a sucker for zombie stories, and now he was going to actually be starring in one.

Also, Yusuke said, thinking back to his favorite movie. I don’t know for sure, but I’m going to go ahead and say it’s probably a good idea to make sure they don’t bite you.

Crack!

Storm clouds had gathered overhead as they neared their objective and with a thunderous announcement rain began to fall.

[ Konoha =-> Land of Rain ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] We Ride!!... Or Run [Smoke & Mirrors Travel From Konoha] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-