Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really what kind of outfit is this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
Hebi Hanzo

Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 5:13 am

Yeah she needs a sports bra or something to keep herself from being severely off balance with planets like that in her orbit.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 5:32 am

Really if naruto ran into an actual kunochi she could kill him easy by just going "Wanna have sex?" Then shank him in the neck. Naruto ninjas aren't real ninjas after all.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
Hebi Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 5:38 am

Except naruto was autistic as fuck and would just blink then walk away because he's the ultimate beta.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 6:50 pm

Noctus wrote:
Except naruto was autistic as fuck and would just blink then walk away because he's the ultimate beta.

He would probably just nose-bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Feb 2015, 11:08 pm

I wouldn't nose bleed over those tumors like WTF
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
Back to top Go down
Crono Guardia
Konoha Nin
Crono Guardia

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Hitomi Shiruku wrote:
I mean yeah there's been big tatas in the Naruto verse but they actually look HEALTHY and NATURAL this just looks like two deflated oversized balloons from a parade!

frankly anyone meeting this gal would probably ask if she needs a hospital first...I SURE WOULD!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Hebi Hanzo
Kumo Nin
Hebi Hanzo

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 9:58 am

[quote="Crono Guardia"]
Hitomi Shiruku wrote:

Are you implying that she simply has massive tumors on her chest?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Nin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 10:08 am

Noctus wrote:
Crono Guardia wrote:
Hitomi Shiruku wrote:

Are you implying that she simply has massive tumors on her chest?
[/quote]

INDEED I AM
Back to top Go down
Jack of Knaves
Jack of Knaves

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 12:37 am

Dayumn, she needs those tumors looked at then... O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really what kind of outfit is this. Really what kind of outfit is this. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-