Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Had A Good Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Keos
Keos

We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015, 6:12 am

Mugen Kousen wrote:
I've heard that something might happen eventually. To anyone still checking in, I hope to see you all again on the dawn's horizon.

On the what?
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2016, 11:07 am

I actually want to role play something in the future. I want to bring the story out. The story of Rukasu needs to be told. I am going to plan a five year time skip. I been building suspense because of not writing.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016, 12:07 am

Boop
Back to top Go down
BK-201
Kumo Nin
BK-201

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

I only regret that since all the villages are group-viewable only, and no one is in village groups anymore, that over half my best work is straight up non-viewable by myself anymore.

There are three people still with Mod/Admin powers, ie capacity to actually affect, create, and enforce change. One has not logged in in over a week; another has not logged in in over a month; the third hasn't logged in in over four months.

The fat lady has sung. Find a new RP, or get together and build one. There's nothing left of Ultimate Shinobi but echoes, dust, and a slowly withering corpse. Let it know the peace of the grave.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2016, 1:31 am

BK-201 wrote:
I only regret that since all the villages are group-viewable only, and no one is in village groups anymore, that over half my best work is straight up non-viewable by myself anymore.

Should have just fixed that for you, Trav. We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017, 4:33 am

I still can't believe it's been two years since the site died.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017, 5:15 pm

Anna wrote:

:/
Back to top Go down
Anna
Anna

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2018, 4:01 am

Yusuke wrote:
Anna wrote:

Make that 3 lol
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018, 4:12 pm

I was 14 when I joined. Now I'm 22, almost turning 23. Honestly looking back on my posts here, I can't believe you guys ever put up with me Razz and till this day, I think a part of my soul was permanently left here, as I haven't really able to write again [consistently] after US died.

Hope everyone is okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018, 6:42 am

I'm going to be honest and not BS you all for once. Here I am now 30yrs old, married, and have two children. I joined this site first when I believe I was still a teen. Adam recruited me himself from through PM and I never completely looked back to that site. US was the one site I fell in love with even over my own failed tries at making a site. It's the only place that I ever really wanted to RP to be honest. I know sometime I came off ass a little aggressive, stubborn, and a complete asshat but that was only because I was usually going through things in RL. I had no way express myself to anyone so I decided to make myself feel like somebody by being rebellious here. To Adam and the rest of the staff including Hage who probably hates my dear soul; I just want you all to know that I have no hard feeling toward any of you. If anything I made things harder on myself by acting the way I did back then. To anyone else that I came off too as a butt I apologize sincerely. I miss you all to be quite honest and I wish this place was still up and running. It was like a second home to me and even though I'm now 30 Adam was like my second daddy lol. I just want you all to know that I'm not really what I made myself appear to be and to be honest if you all met me in RL I would have treated you with the most respect. Anywho I hope you all are doing well withing your lives, I wish nothing but the best for all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyFri 04 May 2018, 10:39 am

Chris wrote:
I was 14 when I joined. Now I'm 22, almost turning 23. Honestly looking back on my posts here, I can't believe you guys ever put up with me Razz and till this day, I think a part of my soul was permanently left here, as I haven't really able to write again [consistently] after US died.

Hope everyone is okay Smile

Always loved your guts, Chris. One of my favourites writers to ever grace this site. <3
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 May 2018, 4:27 am

Honestly, I can’t watch Boruto or any Naurto content without thinking of U.S. I think, I’m some ways, this forum is held closer than the series itself. What we did here, with our vast base of talented staff members and talented writers , was nothing short of amazing.

It’s always a bittersweet feeling; definitely one of the more positive aspects of my troubled past.
For that Adam, Darius, and Becks, I thank you for your roles in that; 23 year old me apologizes :p. Anyway, I hope everyone is well!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Kris

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jun 2018, 2:11 am

Omg.
Back to top Go down
OccupiedLocket
OccupiedLocket

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018, 9:38 pm

I'm glad I am not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Jul 2018, 8:34 pm

Surprised this is still here, but I'm happy it is.
Back to top Go down
Lady A.

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018, 2:52 pm

I created this account 8 years ago. Crazy, eh?

Hope everyone is doing well, wherever you may be! If you'd like to keep in touch, my Discord is Alexis#7274.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySun 09 Dec 2018, 1:35 pm

Darius came to Australia for a few weeks back in June.

Here's a long overdue photo of when he was here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018, 6:03 am

Adam we just want you back.....bring the fire back into this RP world
Back to top Go down
Faker
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018, 7:46 am

fuck me
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySat 29 Dec 2018, 6:39 am

I hope this reaches you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019, 1:17 am

Anna wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Anna wrote:

Make that 3 lol

Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2019, 5:40 pm

I haven't thought about this place in a very long time, but today, instead of working on my seminar I find myself on it because I wanted to see how shit my writing used to be.
I know I wasn't that friendly with loads of people, but here is my point. I genuinely would jump on a discord with old people I knew. So Alex, MsMoney, Zack, any of you old pricks around, I would actually like to talk to you and find out how your lives are going. Then again, after I post this I will probably forget about it, but hey ho, if I don't drop me a message.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Feb 2019, 5:56 am

Søren wrote:
I haven't thought about this place in a very long time, but today, instead of working on my seminar I find myself on it because I wanted to see how shit my writing used to be.
I know I wasn't that friendly with loads of people, but here is my point. I genuinely would jump on a discord with old people I knew. So Alex, MsMoney, Zack, any of you old pricks around, I would actually like to talk to you and find out how your lives are going. Then again, after I post this I will probably forget about it, but hey ho, if I don't drop me a message.

Here's a new discord chat a few of us have reconnected in.

https://discordapp.com/channels/528411251613761537/528411252150501377
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019, 10:31 am

Haven't a clue if any of you blokes have kept in touch with one another over the years, but I for one got hit with the biggest of nostalgia bombs just now, poking through some music I used to listen to at 14. Dear Lord, that nostalgia is one Hell of a thing. Just here to say howdy y'all, and hope you're all doing mighty well.
This is Ini, for those who may not remember.
Boy how life seems to change us all. Sad to see only a select few of us remember this relic.
Back to top Go down
Ancladar
Konoha Nin
Ancladar

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2019, 3:22 am

I check it every now and again I miss this place. Hoping the discord connects me back with some old rpers like Amy who vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-