Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Had A Good Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015, 8:09 pm

I'll take the hokage position we need to start this up
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 4:44 am

So is this happening or no? Can we get a yeah or nah?

And if it is will there be a major remake of stuff or are we sticking to what is in play?

If there is a hand full of us around then can we proceed to simply start rping?

Clearly perhaps if we start rping it will draw interest in some form I'd have to think. But then the question arises as to how many will be rping? I'd think if it is no more than 5-6 of us we'd benefit to just all be in one village for now to interact with each other and perhaps promote a GM or something of the sort to use NPC to a beneficial output for missions and the like.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 4:56 am

Idc, I'm gonna make a super OP dude for fun and RP with him no matter what. When people come back and Adam tells me I can't I'll stop, but until that point I'm going to continue making the Hachibi Jinchuriki, Hachidame Hokage and I'm going to role play with him.
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 5:03 am

from what I am to understand we are doing some heavy work. soon we will be posting some of the edits so that people will have the ability to RP. I am working with puppy to get stuff done as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 5:06 am

Okay that's what I was wondering. Simply wanted to know where we stood.

Any chance of character restoration? I know it is rather frowned on but at this point it'd be easier on me, personally.

Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 5:10 am

I'm sure there is no problem with that if it was simply archived
Back to top Go down
Yusuke
Konoha Nin
Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 5:12 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015, 1:20 pm

Sad to see this place go. Even though my time here was quite brief, I had some good times with y'all. To those who still want to RP, I think our best bet is finding another active site, and I think I may have found one here, or maybe even here. I think it is definitely worth checking out and if we can add our group to their current list of active members, it could be the best thing to a fresh start. There are a few active sites out there, I think we should all decide on one and add our ranks to theirs?

Last edited by Elsa on Sun 30 Aug 2015, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm

Ruka wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

I shall return!
We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 287405

I'm no Comedy Oscar scientist but I don't think you get to deserve so many Comedy Oscars without going to the slammer... Have the feds come yet?

Seems like you're pretty stiff competition for this "Comedy Oscar"
Expect an announcement soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015, 5:35 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe shit.

Interests have been goaded.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015, 7:40 pm

Shit are people getting paid for coming back? D< Where is my paycheck. Damnit. I'm a STAR!

We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 Tumblr_maqwl7AJuN1rni0w9o1_r2_500
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 2:19 am

Søren wrote:
Idc, I'm gonna make a super OP dude for fun and RP with him no matter what. When people come back and Adam tells me I can't I'll stop, but until that point I'm going to continue making the Hachibi Jinchuriki, Hachidame Hokage and I'm going to role play with him.

You can't. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
ReturningYoru
ReturningYoru

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 3:01 am

BOOYEAH!!! Adama is in Da HOUSE!!! Now lead the way oh great leader and help us rise this site like a phoenix from it's own ashes to knew heights!!!
Back to top Go down
Boogeyman
Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 6:55 am

Funny, I'd almost do it but I think Adam would rather lock the site than see it fall into the hands of

Lysander.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 10:36 am

Boogeyman wrote:
Funny, I'd almost do it but I think Adam would rather lock the site than see it fall into the hands of

Lysander.

Back to top Go down
Boogeyman
Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 4:35 pm

A shame, considering I actually have history in successfully running things. But it matters little, honestly the new job might not allow me the time required to Phoenix Down something like this.
Back to top Go down
Søren
Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015, 7:11 pm

Adam wrote:
Søren wrote:

You can't. Aww yeah

Ah, touché.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Cross

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015, 1:51 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nomi
Konoha Nin
Nomi

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015, 3:15 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

I shall return!

We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 GgH4ABT
Back to top Go down
Wind
Wind

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015, 4:27 am

On a completely unrelated topic...  I like to spin.

SPINNY
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015, 4:30 am

Wind wrote:
On a completely unrelated topic...  I like to spin.

SPINNY

Well keep spinning, Leslie.

Somebody will be with you shortly. :3
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 2:36 am

I once dated a man from the south of England. He took me to Wagamama and paid for my noodles, and later I made hand patty with his noodle. After 5 dates we decided it was best to end it because he lived too far away and he had found out I was Arab, and he had a moral opposition to my Muslamic Rayguns. I keep a small dildo in my room.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 2:36 am

+1 Post count
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Persy
Kumo Nin
Persy

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 4:15 am

It's nice to see people haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015, 10:44 pm

Persy wrote:
It's nice to see people haven't changed.

+1 this.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Had A Good Run We've Had A Good Run - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-